Monday, November 16, 2009

On Catching my Breath

It's been a while since I posted, but my life was pretty severely insane there for a while. As a consequence of my tendency to over-commit, I found myself devoting numerous hours that I did not have in working on a set I co-designed with my buddy Scotty. Sleep was the thing most sacrificed (my blog too apparently). Twice this week I got less than two hours of shut-eye: not good. Somehow (and by somehow, I mean by the grace of God) I made it through this week, and the set was even completed. I have been hoping for about a fortnight that I would eventually find some time to breath. I am really hoping this is it. What I am really hoping is that I will find some time to create before I find myself over-committed again. I am gearing up for a night of poetry/music/monologues at Lula's this week. I can't wait. It's been far too long since I've done a reading of any of my poetry.

1 comment:

starbird said...

Glad you are coming on Wednesday.
Coffee is on me.