Monday, March 7, 2011

On Dealing with Living

There are times when I tire of the routine of school and the expectation of a job or of more school, and at such times, I desperately desire to get away from everything and try to support myself with my art, devoting all of my energy to reading and writing and painting and drawing and creating; and there are times when I remember that I am nothing without people in my life and I would create nothing of worth if it were not for the people in my life. Because they open me up to worlds I cannot see by myself, and they make life worth living and art worth creating and because they matter more than school or work or art.

We are, each of us, a word spoken by God, and together we are the story of his love for all the world.

2 comments:

dr3am3r said...

well said. all during break i felt as though i lacked inspiration. it was exciting. yet, having returned to school, i have discovered my inspiration and my writing space again.

i'm glad that you voiced this.

AKRAEES said...

Very very nice post and very great INFORMATION . This blog is very intresting and INformative . keep it up dud!!!!!! very nice work visit my bloges alsoo pleas
www.itbirds.blogspot.com
www.ray-gemstones.blogspot.com